From Spivey's Corner
Revision as of 08:28, 2 May 2018 by Mike
This section provides materials for a course on programming languages based on interpreters written in Haskell.See the category page for a list of all pages related to the course.
- Syllabus and synopsis.
- Course outline with links to notes, problems sheets, etc.
- Collected problem sheets and sample exam questions.
- Information about the laboratory exercises for the course.
- A glossary of terms used in the course.
- Books and background reading.
- A page of frequently asked questions about the course.
Some random bits and pieces: