Problem sheets (Programming Languages)
From Spivey's Corner
All solutions are accessible to tutors on a different page.
Collected problem sheets
- Problem sheet 1, First steps.
- Problem sheet 2, Memory and monads.
- Problem sheet 3, Semantic variations. (This sheet is a bit too long, so I recommend concentrating on problems 1 to 8.)
- Problem sheet 4, Continuations.
Past exam questions
- Exam paper from 2003 (questions have been edited).
- Exam paper from 2004.
- Exam paper from 2005.
- Exam paper from 2009.
- Exam paper from 2010. (I've substituted an improved version of question 3; although the original version could be answered, the alternative is less complicated and the solution has nicer properties.)
- (The course was not given in the year 2010–11.)
- Exam paper from 2012.