- The public GeomLab site, with a stable version of the software.
- The Mercurial repository.
- A public clone on GitHub.
- Jim Whitehead's crib sheet for brief lab sessions.
- Slides for a talk to the student Computer Society at Oxford.
- Text and slides for a talk I've sometimes given to teachers.
- Some benchmark results.
- These results, like the ones in the talk, were obtained before I introduced type-based inlining of primitives. The experiment needs repeating to find out whether the gap between GeomLab and Java has narrowed.