This section of the Wiki provides course materials and a discussion forum for the course Imperative Programming that I last gave at Oxford in Hilary Term, 2011. Some pages will contain course material, and I will protect these from editing, so that everyone can see the material as I presented it. But each protected page will have an associated discussion page, and you are welcome to add comments there, or to make additions to any of the other pages. To make edits, you will need to create an account for yourself.
- The syllabus and synopsis for the course.
- A course outline with handouts and source code.
- Details of some examples classes that supplemented the lectures.
- Problem sheets and sample exam questions.
- Materials for the laboratory exercises.
- A reading list.
- Links to software that is needed for the course, with installation instructions.
- A page of frequently asked questions, many with a sensible answer.
- Some private notes for tutors.