Revision as of 22:23, 6 April 2019 by Mike (Created page with "* William Lane Craig's [http://www.reasonablefaith.org/richard-dawkins-argument-for-atheism-in-the-god-delusion refutation] of the 'central argument' of Dawkins' book. * [http...")
- William Lane Craig's refutation of the 'central argument' of Dawkins' book.
- 09 f9 11 02 9d 74 e3 5b d8 41 56 c5 63 56 88 c0.
- Nerd sniping.
- Another place where the words Kripke and kōan appear on the same page (broken link).
- What is Computer Science? from Bristol.
- How Ulrich Drepper thinks we should organise memory for JIT.
- Thomas Harriot's manuscripts are online.
- The math blog of the other Mike Spivey to have an account at the Bank of San Seriffe.
- Assembler source for integer divison routines for the Cortex-M0.